Analyst / Junior Trader
Dream Industries founding partners together with thought-leaders in the crypto space have established the Blockchain Asset and Cryptocurrency Fund are now looking for an Analyst / Junior Trader who will help us in analyzing external and internal data. We hold deep conviction on the prospects of the crypto space and are looking for someone who has a passion for cryptocurrency and a curiosity to explore the space full-time.
The role would entail both filtering inbound deal flow, seeking out interesting deals in the space; existing network in cryptocurrency space is critical. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone who has been exploring and dabbling in ICOs over the past 3-5 years and wants to dive in full-time. We're open to both Senior and Junior Analyst candidates, depending on experience level.
- Drive our sourcing engine, including managing our outreach process, company datasets.
- Track and compile market signals into actionable trading strategies.
- Source new investments by attending relevant conferences and networking events and building great relationships with entrepreneurs.
- Participate in all aspects of due diligence including customer and management references, market sizing and mapping, financial modeling, competitive analysis, and industry research.
- Participate in development and evaluation of emerging theses, including market map creation.
- Develop presentation materials for the partnership. This includes developing and refining presentation themes, data gathering and synthesis, and constructing professional presentation materials.
- Contribute to building the Decentral Park brand and portfolio, including writing blog posts and other forms of content.
- Help design the investment strategy for a diversified multi-million dollar cryptocurrency portfolio.
- Help execute trades to profit from this research.
- World-class cryptocurrency expert.
- Proficient data scientist.
- Understanding of trading markets.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in crypto space.
- Excellent English (oral and written)
- Advanced quantitative / math skills.
- Independent thinker / opinionated with ability to defend ideas.
- Result-oriented independent self-starter.
- Excellent time management and multitasking ability.
- Strong analytical and quantitative/technical skills.
- Proactive with an upbeat personality.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to work long hours if needed.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Work location: Moscow, with travel to US, Europe and China
- Salary: U$ 3,000 - 5,000 equivalent + bonuses
Please send your CV headlined “Analyst / Junior Trader” to our e-mail: email@example.com