Content Analyst, Zvooq
Zvooq Data Science team is looking for a Content Analyst to work on analytics and reporting.
This is a highly responsible position, combining the joys of working with internal data and building our reports for external partners (aka rightsholders).
You will be working closely with Content Team, analyzing the various sides of how music is listened to, improving the reporting management tool, processing a great number of lines of raw data and transforming it into meaningful messages that help the team understand the core of the service, its content.
If you are ready to work in a creative environment, read on and apply!
- Creating reports for rightsholders, locally and internationally
- Maintaining the database of reporting
- Working together with data science team on building and improving the reporting system
- Analyzing content effectiveness, manage all processes related to content analytics and data
- Working closely with the financial department at Zvooq and with managers in partner companies on delivering the best quality of reporting
- Review of contract terms to ensure compliance with reporting
- Looking for insights and trends in content consumption and creating internal reports for the team.
- Prior experience working with reporting and analytics.
- Being comfortable with numbers and data.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to manage complex tasks and take on responsibility.
A plus would be if you:
- Are proficient with Python
- Have experience with data processing (ETL, reporting), Hadoop knowledge is a plus
- Are proficient with SQL
- Have excellent Unix/Linux knowledge
- Have good knowledge of web development
We're a young team and try to keep our team structure as flat as possible, expecting a high degree of responsibility from everyone who joins our team. In return, we enjoy an amazing amount of experience and great opportunity for growth.
Join us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Москва, ул. Новорязанская, 18 корпус 1